Tuesday, September 16, 2008

.two weeks new.

I had the honor of shooting a friends 2 week old baby...this amazing little guy is the youngest of three brothers and is just the cutest little guy. Once he fell asleep I could have put him on his head and he would have stayed there. T was born with one clubfoot that they are correcting already with the cast you see in his pictures. It is funny because he could care less about the cast...he just goes with the flow! :)

Anyway, they have the most amazing house and my friend gave me free reign with my creativity...so you know you are in trouble! Cute baby + amazing house + friends = AWESOME PICTURES. :) I could show you so many, but here are a few of my favorites -

I LOVE this one...

.cast.



This was his nursery! Taking with a fisheye lens. Isn't it awesome?

.nursery.

bed.









I love newborn skin. :)

rolls.

.new.

2 weeks.

No comments: