Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Booked!

.round.

I filled up my last two open sessions of 2008 in the last 24 hours. Thank you!

Just as I did last year, I will start a waiting list for the rest 2008. If a session opens up, I will start at the top of the waiting list and work my way down. I am considering adding a couple of additional shoots in the summer and fall based on the boys schedules, so if you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible to get your name on the list.

If you are interested in a shoot for 2009, I will begin a "waiting list" for those shoots as well. Pricing for 2009 has not been finalized yet, but I hope to get that done shortly because families are already asking to book for 2009.

Again, I can't say thank you enough.

Someone please pinch me.

Also...keep checking back for an announcement regarding some exciting news that might help you learn more about your camera!

No comments: