Monday, September 8, 2008

Another amazing family...

Again, I can't stress to you how much I count my blessings all of the time in the fact that I have the honor of working with some of the best families in my area. This weekend my second shoot was a Victor family that I just meet last week at Connor's school. They were so much fun and really allowed me to have fun and do some fun shots as well!

Like this one, which I titled "what it is like when you have three kids." :) I stagged this shot, but really, I have been waiting for the right family to do it with, this one was perfect!!

.what happens when you have three kids.

But seriously...they were an amazing family with three very photogenic little girls. Oh, and can I tell you how much I love brown? :) Here are a few more favorites -

3 girls.

family









Thank you again for being so much fun, and Congratulations M on losing 40 pounds!! You look AMAZING!!!

No comments: